We are the first and only company to offer a robust and elegant Sanden a/c compressor mounting kit for the W123. Brackets made in USA from the highest quality materials.
- Precision steel mounting brackets with yellow zinc protective finish
- Metric hardware set with hardened fasteners (DIN/ISO)
- All required hose & line components to complete the conversion included.
- Complete HNBR o-ring set for entire a/c system included.
- Illustrated installation instructions included (PDF File)
- OEM-compatible Delco male electrical connector and terminals included
- New v-belt included.
- Genuine Sanden SD7H15 Model 4272 Compressor
- Ready to install hose components (crimping fee applies)
Vehicle Model Compatibility:
- For W123 diesel Mercedes originally fitted with Delco R4 compressors (1980-1983 240D; 1980-1985 300D, TD, & CD). Please visually verify that your vehicle has an R4 before purchasing. Click here for a picture of an R4 Compressor.
- Kit uses a Sanden SD7H15 Model 4272 (7-cylinder) compressor. Available as an optional purchase.
Hose & Line:
- Kit includes new high-pressure hose running from compressor head to condenser input. Original high-pressure lines (2 pieces) will be removed and replaced.
- Original liquid lines (receiver drier to thermal expansion valve), and low-pressure suction lines (thermal expansion valve to compressor) will remain; make sure these remaining lines are in good condition before installing kit.
- Available with either ready-to-install hose components, or with hose and uncrimped fittings (installer must crimp fittings with appropriate tool).
- We use only Goodyear Galaxy full barrier hose for durability and multi-refrigerant compatibility.
- Kit uses heavy-duty steel fittings, as used with OEM system. Our fittings are manufactured exclusively for use with our kit and include custom sizes and combinations not available elsewhere.
- 1985 Model Year California model kits (vehicles with trap oxidizer) available with uncrimped fittings only. Installer must crimp fittings to hose at time of installation.
- Use with either R-12 or R-134a. If using R-12, be sure to drain PAG oil from compressor and refill with mineral oil.
- Hose assembly with upgraded R-134a high-pressure side charge port; low-pressure side R-134a port adapter included.
- No special tools to install; no cutting, welding, or permanent modification of vehicle.
- Use with a parallel-flow condenser for improved performance with R-134a.
- For best results, change receiver drier, TXV, and pressure switch.
- Legal Disclaimer: For Off-Road Use Only