We are the first and only company to offer a robust and elegant Sanden a/c compressor mounting kit for the W123. Brackets made in USA from the highest quality materials.
- Precision steel mounting brackets with yellow zinc (gold) finish
- DIN/ISO metric hardware set with hardened fasteners
- All required hose & line components to complete the conversion
- Complete HNBR o-ring set for entire a/c system
- Complete step-by-step illustrated instructions with torque specifications and data
- OEM-compatible Delco male electrical connector and terminals included
- New v-belt included.
Vehicle Model Compatibility:
- For W123 diesel Mercedes originally fitted with Delco R4 compressors (1980-1983 240D; 1980-1985 300D, TD, & CD). Please visually verify that your vehicle has an R4 before purchasing. Click here for a picture of an R4 Compressor.
- Kit uses either a Sanden SD7H15 Model 4272 (7-cylinder) or a Sanden SD5H14 Model 6630 (5-Cylinder). Click here to purchase a Sanden SD7H15 Model 4272 from our webstore.
Hose & Line:
- Kit includes new high side hose running from compressor head to condenser input. OEM high side lines (2 pieces) will be removed and replaced.
- OEM/Original liquid lines (receiver drier to thermal expansion valve (TXV), and low side suction lines (TXV to compressor) will remain; make sure all remaining lines are in good condition before installing kit.
- Available with either ready-to-install hose components, or with hose and uncrimped fittings (installer must crimp fittings with appropriate tool).
- We use only Goodyear Galaxy full barrier hose for durability and multi-refrigerant compatibility.
- Kit uses only heavy-duty steel fittings, as used with OEM system.
- Use with either R-12 or R-134a.
- Set up with R-12 charge ports by default; use standard adapter kit for use with R-134a.
- No special tools to install; no cutting, welding, or permanent modification of vehicle.
- Use with a parallel-flow condenser for improved performance with R-134a.
- For best results, change receiver drier, TXV, and pressure switch.