Standard Kit Includes:
- A high quality 4-Pass parallel-flow style condenser (16″ x 20″)
- Illustrated installation instructions
- W123-specific mounting brackets in 16 gauge stainless steel
- Complete condenser hardware kit, including stainless condenser rail screws, and stainless strain relief clamp
- Custom liquid lines which connect directly with stock system lines
- HNBR O-Rings for all associated connections
What are the benefits of using a Parallel-Flow Condenser?
The four-pass parallel-flow condenser included with our kit is approximately 30% more efficient than the original tube-and-fin style condenser. Parallel flow condensers are used on the majority of new vehicles, and have a radically different internal design which makes them highly effective at condensing the small molecules of R-134a. The OEM tube-and-fin condenser has great difficulty dealing with R-134a, as it lacks the specific internal structure needed to properly condense this gas. To get better cooling in your W123, you need the higher-efficiency, refrigerant-specific design of a parallel-flow condenser.
How Difficult is it to Install this Kit?
We created this kit to help other W123 owners upgrade to a parallel-flow condenser without having to go through the hassle of attempting to source, design, and fabricate all of the individual components required to convert. Our kit requires no special tools to install, and does not involve any cutting drilling that would damage your beautiful original vehicle.
This product is a non-OEM system modification which has not been evaluated or approved by the vehicle manufacturer. Product is installed at your own risk. Legal Disclaimer: This product is intended for off-road use only.